Emotional Intelligence (Paperback)
2 Books in 1. Incredible Boxset.
Become a Great Leader using Emotional Intelligence
If you want to know yourself more deeply, and use emotional intelligence to Improve your social and leadership skills, then keep reading.
This boxset includes:
Emotional Intelligence for Leadership
In this book, not only you will learn how to best communicate with absolutely anyone, but you will also learn about the common stumbling blocks that a lot of people encounter when trying to be more open but end up knocking them off the path or discouraging them entirely. Inside, you will find fool-proof ways to overcome your biggest fears and live the life you are striving for.
You will learn:
- Exactly what EQ, or emotional intelligence, is
- How to find out if you have it
- How to develop better emotional intelligence
- Tips, tools, and tricks to be better at communicating
- Fool-proof ways to overcome shyness
- The perfect way to have a conversation with absolutely anyone
- The secret to building deep, genuine relationships
- How to nail down-and perfect-exactly what that elusive element of charisma is
- The only five steps you need to be a great leader
- How to talk to your employees
- The best way to motivate your employees to give their best every day
- And much more
You will learn step-by-step instructions for all of your most challenging communication and social interaction situations. These are all skills you can learn, practice, and master. Understanding other people does not have to be a mystery. By increasing your emotional intelligence, you will learn how to predict what other people will do, and you will be able to use that to your advantage.
Emotional Intelligence Business
In this book, you will discover different components of emotional intelligence at work. For instance, you will discover how you can work effectively in teams, establish better relationships with your employers, trigger effective influence, and generate energy and enthusiasm to push for meaningful change.
As a leader, it is important to know your moods and emotions. You need to have sufficient knowledge of the emotional needs that push you and define your behavior.
Inside you will discover:
- Why emotions are crucial
- The role of emotions in decision making
- Emotional intelligence
- Emotions and business
- How to increase your emotional intelligence?
- How to improve your leadership?
- And many more...
Emotional intelligence, also referred to as EQ, refers to the ability to recognize and control your emotions and relationships. It is a crucial factor in professional and personal success. While IQ will help you reach the door, it is your EQ to relate with others and take charge of your emotions and others that will define your level of success.
Would You Like to Know More?
Scroll up and click the "Buy Now" button to become the leader you deserve to be and to improve your life