Insight Guides Explore Vancouver & BC (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Paperback)
Insight Guides Explore Vancouver & BC
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook and pull-out map.
Discover the best of Vancouver & BC with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like Vancouver Lookout, Pacific Rim National Park Reserve and the Vancouver Aquarium, to discovering cultural gems, including exploring sprawling Stanley Park with its beaches and lakes, walking across the awesome Capilano Suspension Bridge and perusing the delights of Vancouver's vibrant Chinatown, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Vancouver & BC.
Features of this travel guide to Toronto & Ontario:
- 16 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights: discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Vancouver & BC's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Waterfront and Downtown, Chinatown and Gastown, Stanley Park, University of British Columbia, Capilano and Grouse Mountain, Sea to Sky Highway, the Okanagan, Revelstoke to the Rockies, Victoria Downtown and around, Victoria Rockland and Gonzales, Cowichan Valley and Nanaimo, Pacific Rim National Park Reserve, Northern Vancouver Island, Highway 16 and Haida Gwaii
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Vancouver & BC? Check out Insight Guides Canada for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.