Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies 8 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's British Columbia & the Canadian Rockiesis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spot wildlife in Jasper, stroll Stanley Park's Seawall Promenade, and ski the slopes at Whistler - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and politics
- Covers Alberta, British Columbia, Vancouver, Whistler, Vancouver Island, Southern Gulf Islands, Fraser & Thompson Valleys, Okanagan Valley, the Kootenays & the Rockies, Cariboo, Chilcotin & the Coast, Yukon Territory, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's British Columbia & the Canadian Rockiesis our most comprehensive guide to British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)