Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 7 (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus series.
- #1: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 1 (Paperback): $19.99
- #2: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 2 (Paperback): $24.99
- #3: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 3 (Paperback): $24.99
- #4: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 4 (Paperback): $24.99
- #6: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 6 (Paperback): $24.99
- #8: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 8 (Paperback): $19.99
- #9: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 9 (Paperback): $24.99
Yagyu Retsudo will stop at nothing to kill Itto Ogami--even sending his last child and only daughter to kill the Lone Wolf while keeping the vendetta quiet. And if his daughter can't finish the job quietly, Retsudo is prepared to take his feud public and offer a reward for Itto that should have every bounty hunter, ronin, and peasant out for Itto's head!
Created by Kazuo Koike and Goseki Kojima, Lone Wolf and Cub has sold over a million copies of its first Dark Horse English-language editions, and this acclaimed masterpiece of graphic fiction is now available in larger format, value-priced editions.
About the Author
Kazuo Koike is a prolific Japanese manga writer, novelist and entrepreneur. Early in Koike's career, he studied under Golgo 13 creator Takao Saito and served as a writer on the series. Koike, along with artist Goseki Kojima, made the manga, Lone Wolf and Cub, and Koike also contributed to the scripts for the 1970s film adaptations of the series, which starred famous Japanese actor Tomisaburo Wakayama. Koike and Kojima became known as the "Golden Duo" because of the success of Lone Wolf and Cub. Another series written by Koike, Crying Freeman, which was illustrated by Ryoichi Ikegami, was adapted into a 1995 live-action film by French director Christophe Gans. The author lives in Tokyo, Japan.