Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 6 (Paperback)
Backordered Title, Not on our shelves: Call to check availability.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus series.
- #1: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 1 (Paperback): $19.99
- #2: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 2 (Paperback): $24.99
- #3: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 3 (Paperback): $24.99
- #4: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 4 (Paperback): $24.99
- #7: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 7 (Paperback): $19.99
- #8: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 8 (Paperback): $19.99
- #9: Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 9 (Paperback): $24.99
Separated from his son while battling Yagu assassins, Itto Ogami's mission of retribution heats to a boil as he cuts through any obstacle to find his missing child. But little Daigoro, though a mere toddler, is the son of the most formidable and resourcefull samurai in the land. Though alone in a cruel world, Daigoro has the heart of a warrior!
Created by Kazuo Koike and Goseki Kojima, Lone Wolf and Cub has sold over a million copies of its first Dark Horse English-language editions, and this acclaimed masterpiece of graphic fiction is now available in larger format, value-priced editions.
About the Author
Kazuo Koike is a prolific Japanese manga writer, novelist and entrepreneur. Early in Koike's career, he studied under Golgo 13 creator Takao Saito and served as a writer on the series. Koike, along with artist Goseki Kojima, made the manga, Lone Wolf and Cub, and Koike also contributed to the scripts for the 1970s film adaptations of the series, which starred famous Japanese actor Tomisaburo Wakayama. Koike and Kojima became known as the "Golden Duo" because of the success of Lone Wolf and Cub. Another series written by Koike, Crying Freeman, which was illustrated by Ryoichi Ikegami, was adapted into a 1995 live-action film by French director Christophe Gans. The author lives in Tokyo, Japan.