Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (10th Anniversary Edition) (Gallagher Girls #2) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Gallagher Girls series.
- #1: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) (Compact Disc): Hard to find. Email or call for price.
- #3: Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Compact Disc): Hard to find. Email or call for price.
- #4: Only the Good Spy Young (10th Anniversary Edition) (Gallagher Girls #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Out of Sight, Out of Time (10th Anniversary Edition) (Gallagher Girls #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6) (Hardcover): Hard to find. Email or call for price.
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the New York Times best-selling Gallagher Girls series with this new edition, featuring an exclusive epilogue from Ally Carter!
After staking out, obtaining, and then being forced to give up her first boyfriend, Josh, all Cammie Morgan wants is a peaceful semester. But that's easier said than done when you're a CIA legacy and go to the premier school in the world . . . for spies.
Cammie may have a genius I.Q., but there are still a lot of things she doesn't know. Like, will her ex-boyfriend even remember she exists? And how much trouble is she really in after what happened last semester? And most of all, why is her mother acting so strangely?
Despite Cammie's best intentions to be a normal student, danger seems to follow her. She and her friends learn that their school is going to play host to some mysterious guests-code name: Blackthorne. Then she's blamed for a security breach that leaves the school's top secret status at risk.
Soon, Cammie and her friends are crawling through walls and surveilling the school to learn the truth about Blackthorne and clear Cammie's name. Even though they have confidence in their spy skills, this time the targets are tougher (and hotter), and the stakes for Cammie's heart-and her beloved school-are higher than ever.
About the Author
Ally Carter (www.allycarter.com) is the New York Times best-selling author of the six books in the Gallagher Girls series: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You; Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy; Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover; Only the Good Spy Young; Out of Sight, Out of Time; and United We Spy; as well as Heist Society, Uncommon Criminals, and Perfect Scoundrels. Ally lives in Oklahoma where she is hard at work on her next novel.
"It is difficult to imagine what teen girl would not want to read-and reread-this second book in a butt-kicking series."—VOYA
PRAISE FOR I'D TELL YOU I LOVE YOU, BUT I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU
"Readers will eagerly anticipate the next installment."—Publishers Weekly
PRAISE FOR DON'T JUDGE A GIRL BY HER COVER
* "These girls remain the most awesome, kick-butt teens ever, but now readers are also getting a glimpse at what makes them vulnerable...This reviewer loves the series, enjoyed this book, and is struggling to wait for the next one."—VOYA, starred review
PRAISE FOR ONLY THE GOOD SPY YOUNG
"Humorous, fast-paced fun."—School Library Journal
PRAISE FOR OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF TIME
* "This episode is nearly three hundred pages of perfection, and the only regret fans will have when they are done is being one step closer to the final installment of this outstanding series."—VOYA, starred review
PRAISE FOR UNITED WE SPY
"A satisfying close."—School Library Journal