Steam Train, Dream Train (Books for Young Children, Family Read Aloud Books, Childrens Train Books, Bedtime Stories) (Board book)
On Our Shelves Now
"Each train car of softly colored animals has much to look at and point to, even as eyelids grow heavy." —Working Mother
An unabridged board book version of the bestselling hardcover, perfect for small hands: The dream train pulls into the station, and one by one the train cars are loaded: polar bears pack the reefer car with ice cream, elephants fill the tanker cars with paints, tortoises stock the auto rack with race cars, and kangaroos stuff the hopper car with balls (while zebras referee) before settling in for a good night's sleep.
- Features dreamy illustrations of animals of all shapes and sizes with gentle rhyming text to soothe and relax.
- The board book style is compact and durable so it's ideal for travelling and reading on-the-go.
- Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Litchenheld have worked together to create multiple #1 New York Times Bestsellers consisting of thoughtful storylines paired with compelling illustrations.
A must-have book for any budding train enthusiast.
- Great family read aloud book
- Books for kids ages 4-8
- Children's book for grades K-3
About the Author
Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of multiple #1 New York Times bestsellers: Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site; Steam Train, Dream Train; and Mighty, Mighty Construction Site. She lives in St. Charles, Illinois.
Tom Lichtenheld is the illustrator of multiple #1 New York Times bestsellers created with Sherri Duskey Rinker: Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site; Steam Train, Dream Train; and Mighty, Mighty Construction Site. He is also the illustrator of Duck! Rabbit! and I Wish You More, created with Amy Krouse Rosenthal. He lives near Chicago, Illinois.
"Each train car of softly colored animals has much to look at and point to, even as eyelids grow heavy." --Working Mother