I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Gallagher Girls series.
- #2: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (10th Anniversary Edition) (Gallagher Girls #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Compact Disc): Hard to find. Email or call for price.
- #4: Only the Good Spy Young (10th Anniversary Edition) (Gallagher Girls #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Out of Sight, Out of Time (10th Anniversary Edition) (Gallagher Girls #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6) (Hardcover): Hard to find. Email or call for price.
The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women is a fairly typical all-girls school--that is, it would be if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and students received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallagher Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses, but it's really a school for spies.
Cammie Morgan is a second-generation Gallagher Girl, and by her sophomore year she's already fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man in seven different ways (one of which involves a piece of uncooked spaghetti). But the one thing the Gallagher Academy hasn't prepared her for is what to do when she falls for a boy who thinks she's an ordinary girl.
Sure, she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, and track him through town without his ever being the wiser--but can she have a relationship with a regular boy who can never know the truth about her?
Cammie may be an elite spy-in-training, but in her sophomore year, she's beginning her most dangerous mission--falling in love.