Piano Book for Adult Beginners: Teach Yourself How to Play Famous Piano Songs, Read Music, Theory & Technique (Book & Streaming Video Lessons) (Paperback)
Not on our shelves: Call to check availability.
This book and streaming video course is all that you will ever need for getting started playing the most famous and cherished piano classics
Piano Professor, Damon Ferrante guides you through how to play the piano with step-by-step lessons for beginners and 20 streaming video lessons.
This easy-to-follow method, used by thousands of piano students and teachers, is designed to be interactive, engaging and fun.
No music reading is required Learn great piano songs
The lessons will greatly expand your repertoire of beloved piano songs and improve your piano technique, creativity, and understanding of music. Whether you are teaching yourself piano or learning with a music instructor, this book and streaming video course will take your piano playing to a whole new level
Ask yourself this:
1. Have you always wanted to learn how to play famous piano pieces, but did not know where to start?
2. Did you start piano lessons once and give up because the lessons were too difficult?
3. Are you struggling to follow online piano lessons that seem to jump all over the place without any sense of direction or consistency?
4. Would you like to expand your musical understanding and learn how to play the piano through an affordable, step-by-step book and video course?
If your answer to any of the these questions is yes, then this beginner piano book and video course is definitely for you
The following great music is covered in this book and streaming video course:
* F r Elise by Beethoven
* The Entertainer by Scott Joplin
* Amazing Grace
* Pachelbel's Canon
* House of the Rising Sun
* Scarborough Fair
* Turkish Rondo by Mozart
* Happy Birthday
* Danny Boy
* Jingle Bells
* J.S. Bach's Prelude in C Major
* Home on the Range
* This Little Light of Mine
* Hall of the Mountain King by Grieg
* Take Me Out to the Ballgame
* Red River Valley
* Silent Night
* New World Symphony Theme
* When the Saints Go Marching In
* Aura Lee
* Brahms' Famous Lullaby
* Simple Gifts
* And Many More Great Songs and Pieces
About the Author
Widely regarded among professional musicians, teachers, and students for his books' power to inspire a deeper understanding and passion for music, Damon Ferrante is a composer, guitarist, and professor of piano studies and music theory. He is the recipient of Longwood University's prestigious Simkins Award for his extraordinary achievements and contribution to music education and culture. Damon has taught on the music faculties of Seton Hall University and Montclair State University. For over 25 years, Damon has taught guitar, piano, composition, and music theory. Damon has had performances at Carnegie Hall, Symphony Space, and throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. His main teachers have been David Rakowski at Columbia University, Stanley Wolfe at Juilliard, and Bruno Amato at the Peabody Conservatory of Johns Hopkins University. Damon has written two operas, a guitar concerto, song cycles, orchestral music, and numerous solo and chamber music works. He is the editor-in-chief of the music publisher Steeplechase Arts. Check out www.steeplechasemusic.com for more information and free bonus lessons for the books.