Spokane's Literary Landmark...Your Personal Bookseller
Buying and Reading Google eBooks on your iDevice
What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook(tm):1. The Google Books app, available free through the Apple App Store
2. A Google Account (if you have Gmail you're already set up)
Buying your Google eBook:
1. Go to auntiesbooks.com, click "My Account" and click "Login With Your Google ID"
2. Enter your google ID and password
3. Search for your eBook
4. Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
5. Accept the terms and conditions
6. Complete Checkout
Reading your Google eBook:
1. Open your Google Books app on your iDevice.
2. The first time you open Google Books, you will need to enter your Google account name and password
3. Tap your book to download and begin reading!
The New App for the iPad and other iDevices
1. Go to the Apple App store
2. Search for the Indiebound ereader app (free)
3. Download to device
4. While in the Safari browser, visit auntiebooks.com and use the “download” link.